Sunday, November 14, 2010

1 step too close to Heaven

When I thought I had a wonderful weekend, this happen. At the same time, I'm quite thankful that I'm alive. It could have been worst. My car is in a very bad shape now and my body hurts alot. Dislocated left arm. Pulled some muscles on the neck. One of my fingernails were bleeding and it still hurts. I could tell from my parents faces that they were very disappointed and had to go through a lot of insurance policy procedure but they know that its just an accident. 

 All that is left. :(

 Look at how close my car is to the drain. The right side front tire is hanging in mid air.

 It doesn't look that bad but trust me it is bad. 
The engine was affected. Coughing and hissing.

 *heart broken*

The bumper is gone. GONE!! sigh.

*A friendly reminder to drive 10 times more careful in the future.*

No comments:

Post a Comment