Saturday, November 13, 2010

Inroducing me

I feel the need to start blogging again. Updating my Facebook status all the time did not give me the satisfaction I need. Plus, limited text!!

I need to always remind myself that life is not as easy as 1...2...3... Been through the ups and downs and I am still moving forward. The question is why do I need to start blogging again. There are lots of thoughts but I can't actually say it out loud nor complain to any of my friends, can I?? I so do not want to let other people have the impression of me as the one who complains a lot. But I would definitely complain to those closer to me, no doubt bout it. I don't care if they like it or not, I'll still complain to them. hehe... I know they are my good friends, buddies, bff, friends for life.

Ok.... getting out of the topic, moving on. I am actually happy that I start to blog again. Meaning, a new beginning. :D As I were saying, the reason to start blogging again is also because I got into a big accident right in front of my house. It is kinda stupid because it happened right in front of my house when I was driving home at 2am. It is quite late and I was kinda sleepy. But that was not the reason why i got into an accident. The road suddenly went black and next thing I know is that I slam my car onto the divider of the drain. I was so angry of myself coz I know its my fault, but at the same time it isn't. I was 100% aware of what I was doing but shit happens. sigh.

Anyways, this is why it got me started to blog again and it feels good to be back. :DD *wink wink*

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome u back...and again, really glad that you are ok despite the seriousness of the accident o_o hope ur arm, finger and neck ok already...

    ReplyDelete